Friday, August 22, 2008

Spinkles

The Pieman has sent the following and since A) the Pieman has juice with the Uncle and B) the Uncle has made known to us all that he has a deep love for his kittycat and C) it's the right thing to do, here it is (please help):








"Sprinkles" is a Whippet, he is all white with tan and black markings on his head, he is probably pretty thin at his point, he did have on a collar with tags. Sprinkles is also tattooed and has a micro-chip.


He was visiting in the Walden area when he ran off two weeks ago. He may have been spotted recently on Route 300 in Newburgh.


If anyone sees him , especially if they know that he is hanging out in a specific area, please call the Newburgh animal control officer, Mary Meyers, at 845 561-3344.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Unklings,
Thanks for posting the notice. I just got good news about Sprinkles:
Hi Jonathan,

I never thought this would have a good outcome, but I am thrilled to say that I have Sprinkles home...Yeah...

Thanks to a wonderful woman "Stephanie" who took the time to call me when she saw Sprinkles on Sunday August 24th, she started to feed him and also called animal control of Newburg, they came out and set a trap with food and on Tuesday morning I got the wonderful news that they had caught Sprinkles in the trap. Tracy the animal control officer took him right over to the animal hospital for treatment. I jumped in the car and headed out on the 11 hour drive to N.Y.

I have attached some pictures of Sprinkles, they are pretty disturbing so I hope I do not offend anyone. The poor guy only weighs 26 pounds at this point, I don't think he managed to eat anything the whole time he was missing, but he is alive and we are thrilled to have him back.

A big thank you to all the wonderful caring people out there who sent their well wishes and prayers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to call me and offer your help.

Sincerely,
Jean & Sprinkles