Saturday, November 10, 2007

No Anonymi

The Uncle tires of anonymous posters, spouting old, tired, unimaginative insults (I have no problem with inventive, creative insults).

So, I am going to add a few "Anonymi Free Posts."

In these occasional respites from nameless snipers I will delete unnamed (or even pseudonymous) posts.

Use your real name here or be consigned to the trash.

The Uncle does not believe in censorship, so you are free to pollute the rest of this blog.

But at these few oases of responsibiliy only the identified will be allowed entry.

Readers: if the nameless begin to bore you, feel free to confine your reading to the comments at these identity required posts.


It will be interesting to note if any Burke or Caruso supporters, so far choosing only to dwell in the shadows, are willing to post. Why is it that each and every one of them refuses to be named?

By the way, if I doubt that the name you use is real - poof!

If you have a problem with any of this do drop me a line:
Cuzzincookie@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Uncle Betty said...

My, so soon we have already had our first idiot who cannot understand the rules.

This one, now deleted, suggests that when the Uncle uses a real name (as if to imply that "Uncle Betty" was not precisely what appeared on my partida de nacimiento) only then will I have the right to ask the same of others.

Woodbury is, theoretically, a democracy. This corner of the internet is not.

I freely invite this fellow to start his own blog with rules more to his liking.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should call Woodbury Aliasville.

Uncle Betty said...

Don't complain Pieman. I'm enjoying the silence.

Anonymous said...

No, we should call it Swillerville (Home of the assholes)just like you Swiller, you DICK!